Converseen is a free cross-platform batch image processor for Windows and Linux that allows you to convert, resize, rotate and flip an infinite number of images with a mouse click.
Moreover, Converseen is able to transform an entire PDF file into a bunch of images with the characteristics you prefer: you can choose one of the 100+ formats, you can set the size, resolution and the filename.
Converseen, thanks to ImageMagick, the powerful image manipulation library on which the program leans it’s basis, can supports more than 100 image formats including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, TIFF and many others.
Converseen is very easy to use, it’s designed to be fast, practical and, overall, you can get it for free!
Download for free
0.9.0 – 2015-02-11 – Latest
– Various code optimizations and improvements
– Some translations has been updated
What can I do with Converseen?
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion.
- Resize one or multiple images.
- Compress images for your web pages.
- Rotate and flip images.
- Rename a bunch of images using a progressive number or a prefix/suffix.
- Selecting a resampling filter to resize images.
- Convert an entire PDF to a bunch of images
- Extract an image from a Windows icon file (*ico)